We are – the members of Artemis Vocational Education Supporting Association – a group of enthusiastic education specialist with more than two decades of teaching and project management experience, our association’s primary goal is to help learners and educators in the area of vocational education all over the EU.
Our main activities include:
– Strengthening quality, innovation and development in educational institutions
– Sharing of best practices in international environment
– Partnering up schools, professionals and other participants of the labor market
– Providing professional tutoring and motivational trainings for teachers
– Managing and realizing professional mobilities for educational specialist and for learners
– Developing the key and digital competences of teachers and students through worskhops, seminars and assignments abroad
– Support the communication and cooperaation between schools and companies. Helping students to acquire excellent professional and personal skills that helps them to explore their full potential
– Environmental education and awareness
– Learning foreign languages and adjusting to other cultures
– Special needs education
– Providing equal opportunities to all students especially to those who come from rural and undeveloped regions
Meet our project coordinators:
She has been been working with projects in the educational, social and health sector for more than ten years. She was graduated in Communications and Cultural Management/Adult Learning at the College of Dunaújváros. In 2010 she started working at the Hungarian Ministry of Education were she was taking part in coordinating applications to provide IT equipment for public schools. From 2014 she was working on implementing the National Excellence Programme as team leader, where the team had managed more than a thousand researcher scholarships. Later she continued to work mostly in the implementation of educational projects at the Hungarian National Office of Vocational Education, Training and Adult Learning and the Educational Authority among others. From 2017 she took over the coordination of eTwinning in Hungary (Erasmus+) as a project manager.
She works as a teacher for 9 years, currently she’s teaching environmental subjects and laboratory practices in an vocational secondary school specialized to agriculture and food industry. In addition, she’s educates elementary school student for chemistry and biology. She’s the leader of chemistry teachers in her school district. She is coordinating several mobility program for the students and travels with them all around the country and aboard. She is experienced in involving disadvantaged and special need children to the main stream education and also find and help talented students of growing. She’s graduated in master of science as a civil engineer at the City College of the City University of New York, where she lived for 9 years. Besides of her studies she worked as a research assistant of the university research laboratory. She got her bachelor of science as an environmental engineer at the University of Pécs, Here she had also graduated as an engineer-teacher.
Get in touch with us! Our email: firstname.lastname@example.org